Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Closure

It has been many months since I have ventured to this once beloved blog, but I have been meaning to spruce it up and make it into a memorable and readable archive since last summer. With the amount of work, travel, and computer problems I encountered during my last month in Spain, I unfortunately had to abandon the blog. For that reason, my tales end so abruptly in the middle of my spring break adventures, whose stories would have been completed had I written them in a timely fashion in April instead of putting them off for two months. Regardless, and even without my posts about Paris, Brussels, St. Petersburg, and London, this blog serves as a detailed account of the (almost) year I spent living in Spain and traveling Europe. ¡Hasta luego*!

*see you later

1 comment:

  1. nice blog, visit http://elrain.blogspot.com for to know about islam

    ReplyDelete